Throughout the year we run parent workshops around topics of interest to our families.
These could be topics related to disability, such as dealing with challenging behaviour, ADHD, Sleep, sensory play, etc or from time to time we run workshops that are just for fun.
We will publish below our workshops when they are announced from September onwards…
The Cygnet programme
We run the Cygnet programme.
The core Cygnet programme is designed for parents and carers of children and young people aged 7-18 with an autistic spectrum condition.
The programme is designed to:
- increase parents understanding of autistic spectrum conditions
- help parents develop their knowledge on how a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world and what drives their behaviour
- guide parents through practical strategies they can use with children
- direct parents to relevant ASC resources
- give parents the opportunity to meet with other parents who have had similar experiences and to gain support and learn from each other
It’s delivered over six, two and a half – three hour sessions followed by a seventh sessions a few weeks after the end of the course.
We are also currently delivering this virtually.
We also deliver Cygnet Sibling and Puberty modules which are follow in courses from the core parenting programme above.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 764566 for an enrolment form.