Membership is only £5 per family per year*
We have a membership system to keep our administration costs to a minimum, which keeps our fees for activities and sessions lower for you.
Benefits of the membership
Becoming a member gives you and your family the following benefits and rights:
- You will get a significant discount to all Space 2 Be Me events
- You will be able to access to some members only events and sessions
- You will be able to access special projects we run
- Our event information is sent to members first so you get a chance to book early
- You can help us decide what to do, buy feeding into surveys and telling us what would help you as our members
- As a member you are entitled to vote in order to help make changes at our Annual General Meetings (AGMs) and Extraordinary General Meetings (EGMs) where important decisions are made about us as an organisation and our strategy
- You can go even further and help steer our direction and strategy on the board of trustees which we aim to have between 50-70% filled by parents of children or young adults with additional needs
- You can call us at any time for information, signposting & support
- While Space 2 Be Me is a limited company we have certain liabilities but as a member family, your liability is limited to £1.
How to become a member
Please download and return to us our membership form either by email or by post.
If you would like a hard copy set to you please call us on 01622 764566 or email email@example.com. Thank you.
* Our membership year runs from April to March; however, if you join between January and March, your membership will roll until the end of the following March