Please note that since the Covid-19 lockdown started, Space 2 Be Me stopped its face 2 face support groups, clubs and holiday activities. We have been working hard to adapt and stay in touch with our families. We now have a range of virtual clubs and family challenges, support groups and family support via email and telephone. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Membership is only £5 per family per year*
We have a membership system to keep our administration costs to a minimum, which keeps our fees for activities and sessions lower for you.
Benefits of the membership
Becoming a member gives you and your family the following benefits:
- a significant discount to all Space 2 Be Me events
- access to some members only events and sessions
- access to the special projects we run
- event information is sent to members first
- you can call us for information, signposting & support
How to become a member
* Our membership year runs from April to March; however, if you join between January and March, your membership will roll until the end of the following March.