This is an exciting new club for us and we cannot wait see how you have got on with the packs sent out in April.
We sent out resources and instructions for four projects for April and May – Cress Heads, Sweet Peas, Green Beans and Sunflowers.
This is a great opportunity to create something whilst having fun as a family or individually which you can keep at home and watch develop. All you have to do is follow the instructions in your package and watch your plants come alive. We are meeting up in half term to see how we have all got on.
In the meantime if you wish to show off your gardening talents, please send any photos/video to email@example.com or join our closed Facebook group to watch videos, share news possibly join in a Facebook Live or news of our Zoom chats – we will try different ways to communicate, and will aim to catch up with you to see how you are getting on!
When’s it on?
- Date: Throughout Spring and summer
- Zoom event – 1 pm on Tuesday 1st June 2021
- Booking Deadline – 10am Friday 28th May 2021
Is there a cost?
- No, but you do need to register to get the invitation and have received the pack in the first place….. Click here to book a space and make an optional additional donation
Not a current member?
- Please visit www.space2beme.org.uk/membership to find out more