Get your little ones (target audience under 8s) and their younger siblings ready for a great musical activity with a live session via Zoom from Peggy and Fun train.
In order to be able to participate fully you will need a couple of wooden spoons, a soft toy, and something to shake (eg. maracca, old ice cream tub or water bottle with pasta, rice inside it) to join in with the action songs – this will lasting approximately 45 minutes.
If you would like to join in with this live event via Zoom please register and book via our website.
The event is free but we welcome voluntary donations and suggest £3 per child, please see our website for ways to donate. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
When’s it on?
- Date – Thursday 18th February
- Time – 10:00 am
- Where – online, we will send you a link once you’ve booked
- Booking Deadline – 10:00am on Friday 12th February 2021
Is There a Cost?
- The event is free but we welcome voluntary donations and suggest £3 per child. Please click here to book a space and make an (optional) donation
- We have added a new option – you can donate by text – Text S2BMFEB 3 to 70085 to donate £3. Texts cost £3 plus one standard rate message.
Not a Current Member?
- Please click here to find out more