Big Cook (Vicky) and Little Cook (Andie) return for some savoury and sweet fun food shenanigans!!
Vicky and Andie will be adhering to Covid 19 safety guidelines and will come together for a live cooking session when they will demonstrate how to cook a savoury and a sweet dish for you. The savoury dish will be a Sausage Pasta Bake and the sweet dish will be Cereal Chocolate Cakes.
If you would like to join in with this live cook-along event via Zoom please register and book. Once registered you will be sent recipe details together with the Zoom login details.
This is a brilliant opportunity to have fun making some food and to for everyone to join together. If you wish to send any photos and/or videos please send to firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to see how you get on!
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
When’s it on?
- Date – Tuesday 16th February
- Time – 12.00 pm
- Where – online, we will send you a link once you have booked
- Booking Deadline – 10.00 am on Friday 12th February 2021
Is there a cost?
- The event is free but we welcome voluntary donations and suggest £3 per child. Please click here to book a space and make a donation
Is There a Cost
- The event is free but we welcome voluntary donations and suggest £3 per child. Please click here to book a space and make an (optional) donation
- We have added a new option – you can donate by text – Text S2BMFEB 3 to 70085 to donate £3. Texts cost £3 plus one standard rate message.
Not a current member?
- Please visit www.space2beme.org.uk/membership to find out more
This activity is supported by Children in Need