NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of Space 2 Be Me will be held at Howard de Walden Centre on Wednesday 21st February 2018 at 2.00pm, lunch will be available from 1.00pm.
We very much hope that as many members as possible will attend.
What will the AGM cover?
The meeting will cover:
- Reports and accounts for the year ended 31 March 2017
- Review of constitution
- Appointment of charity trustees
Lunch will be provided and you will have an opportunity to meet the trustees, other parents and representatives of other organisations who may attend.
Please can you RSVP as soon as possible if you are planning to come along for the lunch to enable us to ensure adequate catering is provided.
If you have any queries or would like further information please contact Jane in the office on 01622 764566 or email email@example.com.
The following Trustees have expressed a willingness to continue and will stand for re-election.
The current Board of trustees comprises:
- Janet Crosby – (Chair) Parent Trustee since July 2010 and Chair since March 2011
- Amanda Franklin – Parent Trustee since April 2011
- Martin Pember – (Treasurer) Trustee since November 2012 and Treasurer since November 2015
- Debbie Dobson – Trustee since July 2016
- Kevin Webb – Trustee since March 2017
- Michelle Tatton – (Vice Chair) Trustee since October 2017
New parent trustees
Nominations for additional new parent trustees are welcomed.
Should you wish to start the process to become a trustee or to nominate another member for this process please complete the form and return it to us no later than 10th February 2018.
If you cannot attend the meeting but wish to nominate a proxy on your behalf you must return the proxy form before commencement of the meeting on the 21st February 2018.
When’s it on?
- Date – Wednesday 21st February 2018
- Time – 2pm, lunch will be available from 1.00pm
- Where – Howard de Walden Centre, Bluett Street, Maidstone, ME14 2UG
(view a map and transport details below)
- Annual General Meeting Notice and invitation letter
- Nomination form for Trustee of the Board
- Proxy notice
Public transport options
The nearest bus stop is on Boxley Road, the nearest train station is Maidstone East.
There is no dedicated parking available for the centre.